Stuff I use and like on a regular basis!
- Uptime Robot - This is a great, super-simple, free tool for monitoring up to 50 websites. It alerts me by email when any of my sites are down. Incredibly useful when you’re just a solo webmaster, and you don’t have time to check everything manually or set up a fancy monitoring solution!
- MiniKeePass - open source app for viewing and editing my KeePass file (for password storage). Uses fingerprint security and can save changes back to Dropbox.
- 1Writer - awesome note-taking app; read and write plaintext to your Dropbox with great syncing functionality, Markdown support, dark mode and lots more.
- Foursquare (app) - it’s not as trendy as it used to be, but it’s still awesome for finding local food & drink places. It’s very useful when I travel somewhere new.
- LuckyTrip - instant holiday inspiration for a weekend break somewhere, with flights, accommodation and things to do, all matching your chosen budget.